[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

AnnRosemaryK at aol.com AnnRosemaryK at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 07:16:56 PDT 2008

Greetings; In regards to this topic. I am a first generation American. My
parents although they spoke German would not let us kids learn any of it. Or
would they let us ask any questions about  their  being German.  There  is
french and polish in our family also..They came before world war  two to America.
SO they are now deceacesd and it is very hard to find a lot  of  information.As
far as trying to find even the actual true spelling of  my family   surname
is a mystery. It came from France, Loudion or  Loudvin. In Germany spelled
Lowin  Lovin, Lowien. So in parts of America  they pronounce it very diifferent.
Any help appricieated from the list members.  They lived in Babetia kries
sensburg and were Luthern , I have yet to find any  records from there.  Thanks: ANN

deal here.