[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: cilke

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Sep 3 10:44:30 PDT 2008

Leslie,

Here is your translation, courtesy of a friend of mine.

Gary Warner

Dear Ms. Leslie,
genealogical research pertaining Cilke family, the State Archive in
Plock informs, that during the research under the requested years in the
following files:
- vital statistics records of Evangelical-Augsburg parish of Gabin
(1832-1937), birth records of 1890, 1898
a birth record of Otto Cilke was _not_ found.

If you are interested to begin a genealogical research in our archives,
according to the Regulation No. 1/2008 of the Director of the State
Archive in Plock dated February 29, 2008 and regarding conducts and
sponsorship of activities, please deposit 40PLN"zloty" (about $20) of an
initial fee into the Archive's account at the National Polish Bank (NBP)
Regional  Branch in Warsaw:
NBP Oddzial Okregowy w Warszawie
Account # NBP LPLPW 06 1010 1010 0493 9913 9150 0000

The final cost will be calculated at the end of a research based on the
following fees:
- 1 hour of research = 40PLN
- one-page copy = 3 PLN
- two-page copy = 6 PLN

Vice-Director of the State Archive in Plock
Krystyna Banka