[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schindel/Schendel - Ljuschitza-Radom

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 07:42:33 PDT 2008

Nadine,
You are in good hands with these comments. I did see that Luszyce on Shetl Seeker but I assumed it was too far from Radom. Jerry and Howard know what they are talking about. I especially like the phonetic match with Ljuschitza - it is much better than the other possibilites I brought up but you knew I wasn't satisfied with those. This suggests that Dick did well with his translation if this is it.
Karl