[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Przasnysz -members of parish 1850

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Sep 6 10:15:16 PDT 2008

Hannes,

On the SGGEE website, in the members area, under Parish Records Index,
there is an index of all of the births in Przasnysz from 1835 to 1848,
and then from 1875 to 1881.   I see now that I need to go back and add
the missing years from 1849 to 1866 (no filmed records from 1866 to
1875).   Someday, when I get time, I hope to extract the full birth,
marriage and death records for that parish, as that is where one line of
my ancestors lived for some time.

Gary Warner