[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poland or Russia

marlo marlo50 at bex.net
Sat Sep 6 12:51:40 PDT 2008

My husbands mother, Bertha Villwock was born in 1882 in a village in Volhynia.
I read about Russia Volhynia and Polish Volhynia.  The village she as born in was
Elizabethin (spelled several ways)and her sister was born in Dubisehtsche.  This from St Pete's records.  Was this in Polish Volhynia or Russia Volhynia?  I have found them on the map once but still don't know.
 Does anyone know if they still exist and where they are now?  I would appreciate any information.  Thank you.
Margaret