[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Przasnysz -members of parish 1850

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Sep 6 18:28:32 PDT 2008

Hannes,

Would you be interested in indexing the missing years I mentioned in my
last email on this subject?   I believe I can scan and send the indexes
to you.  If you are really interested, or if someone else is, there are
also the death and marriage indexes that also need doing.

As a general note that are lots of parishes that need indexing, so if
anyone wants to volunteer, we always need the help.

Gary Warner