[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PERPLEXED

Wilma Schultz lydiaem at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 12 16:16:44 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I am a bit perplexed today.  I received in the mail, a CD with several maps of Dresden on it.  It was sent from Jasper, Alberta, with  the sender  not listed on the envelope.  Then I realized that my address on the envelope, was actually a photocopy of my address, that I had written as my return address obviously on  some letter I sent previously??  to whom?? I don't know.

So I would like to extend a thank you to whomever sent me the CD.

Wilma.