[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ancestry's canadian passenger lists are online

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Sep 17 14:24:10 PDT 2008

Nelson,

The link on Ancestry.com is there, but it is not easy to find.   It is
listed in the scrolling box on the page

http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/default.aspx?rt=40

under Canadian Passenger Lists- New

It is either still an incomplete listing, or the family stories about
both of my grand parents arriving in Canada on two different ships in
the 1890s is not correct.   I am usually good at finding needles in
haystacks, but no luck using all of the search tricks I know.

Gary Warner