[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ancestry's canadian passenger lists are online

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 17 18:22:25 PDT 2008

This will be my last post on this topic -- unless of course I think of something else.

Global TV did a news story on the release of the new records. It's available for viewing on the Global site.

Go to:

http://www.globaltv.com/globaltv/national/video/index.html

Down a bit on the left side, click on Global National Stories

That will bring up a list that starts with Family Matters and Tap vs Bottled.  Look for Ancestry Check, which is ninth from the top on that list.

Click and watch.

Dave Obee