[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANTEI oo ZIEG and Mantei oo Mantei

Ansgar Mantey My_family at web.de
Sat Apr 4 12:24:52 PDT 2009

Hello to all

I ve found a new relation to my family and I try to find further information to this part.....

Heinrich MANTEI * 1884 in Wola Poland oo in 1908 Lydia MANTEI * 1889 in Russia
I think the get married in Steinbach, Manitoba
Heinrich / Henry + in 1938 in Regina, Lemberg, Saskatchewan, Canada
Lydia + 1966 in Lemberg, Saskatchewan
So far as I know they had 2 kids: Heinrich and Laura

Parents of Heinrich *1884 are Michael MANTEI and Kristine ZIEG

I would like to now more about this family
Who is able to help ???
Lydia is a member of my family clan and I ve further information to that family

Thks for your help

Ansgar