[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANTEI oo ZIEG and Mantei oo Mantei

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 4 12:52:41 PDT 2009

Canadian phone directory at http://www.infobel.com/can has 103 listings for
Mantei in Canada.  There are no listings in Steinbach, 4 listings in Regina,
and no listings in Lemberg.

There are 9 Zieg listings in Canada.  There are no listings in Steinbach, 2
listings in Regina, and no listings in Lemberg.

There are 42 Mantey listings in Canada.  There are 3 listings in Steinbach,
no listings in Regina, and no listings in Lemberg.

You might consider writing to some of these people for information.

Good luck.

Joe in Georgetown, Texas, USA