[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANTEI oo ZIEG and Mantei oo Mantei

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 4 18:30:45 PDT 2009

Hello Ansgar:
    Some relatives of Heinrich/Lydia Mantei live here in Swift Current, Saskatchewan.  One in particular is a longtime friend of mine.  Although he is not in the best of health, I have arranged to visit him Sunday afternoon.  Whatever information he can provide, I will pass on to you after that.

Best regards,
John Marsch

  Hello to all

  I ve found a new relation to my family and I try to find further information to this part.....

  Heinrich MANTEI * 1884 in Wola Poland oo in 1908 Lydia MANTEI * 1889 in Russia
  I think the get married in Steinbach, Manitoba
  Heinrich / Henry + in 1938 in Regina, Lemberg, Saskatchewan, Canada
  Lydia + 1966 in Lemberg, Saskatchewan
  So far as I know they had 2 kids: Heinrich and Laura

  Parents of Heinrich *1884 are Michael MANTEI and Kristine ZIEG

  I would like to now more about this family
  Who is able to help ???
  Lydia is a member of my family clan and I ve further information to that family

  Thks for your help

  Ansgar