[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANTEI oo ZIEG and Mantei oo Mantei
deloresstevens at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 6 20:57:51 PDT 2009
This afternoon I spoke with one of the descendants of Michael and Christine
Mantei. She is one of their granddaughters, here in Saskatoon.
The following children were born to Michael and Chrisitine. There were
some girls that were born and died in infancy and she is not sure if this
was here or in Europe. If here she does not know where they were buried.
They moved from Rosenfeld, Manitoba to the Bergheim District near Saskatoon
1. Emil - no info
2. Adolph - married Adeline Drager (my grandmother's sister) died in 1929
and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetary. They have one daughter still living
3. Henry - moved to Lemberg - she thought all of his children were
4. Carl - married Emelia Belke (my grandfather's cousin, his mother and
her mother were sisters). They moved to Kelowna, BC
5. Wanda - married Ferdinand Schmidtke/Schmidt/Smith (my grandmother's
cousin). They moved to Brussels, Ontario
6. Hulda - married Emil Lisko
7. Albert - her dad and her sister lives in White Rock, BC. He is buried
in Hillcrest Memorial Gardens in Saskatoon.
8. Gustav - married Emma Wutzke (my grandfather's cousin) and they resided
in Calgary, Alberta.
9. Lydia married Adolph Bloke and they resided in Hudson Bay,
That is all that I have for now. Just to keep you updated.
More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia