[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Translation

dollyhauf dollyhauf at att.net
Tue Apr 7 08:42:39 PDT 2009

I seem to remember recently that someone on this list said they were able to translate from Russian to English, but can't find it in the archives. This would pertain to birth certificates that my neice is trying to get from films at FHC to give to her father for his 80th birthday. They would be of his parents. If there is anyone that could help in translating, I would appreciate being able to give her your email so she could get in contact with you. Thanks so much for listening.
Dolly Hauf