[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kraempfen infant deaths, mortality, and Vitamin D deficiency

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 06:19:47 PDT 2009

Thanks for reading and sharing your analysis.

We still have some health effects - potentially - from Vitamin D
deficiencies.  The difference is that now our 21st Century science is
more advanced, and we can conduct studies and develop potential 'cures.'

A recent report comes to mind on the high incidence of Autism
spectrum disorders in Somali children.

The children's families had moved to climates more northern than
Africa - like Sweden and Minnesota - and the resulting higher
incidence of Autism was believed due to less sunshine and Vitamin D.

So I find that an interesting example of how migration can create new
health issues in some populations.

Nancy in Minnesota