[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] food - - "fooshia"

Leo Gitzel lgitzel at telusplanet.net
Sun Apr 12 09:52:47 PDT 2009

My mother made a dish that we called 'kliesel'  (my spelling) that sounds
similar to what you describe. On searching with Google I came accross a
Russian website in which there was a recipe for Klizel.  The translated
version is a bit difficult to follow but it seems to be what you're looking
for.
Leo
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://kuking.net/my/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D9416%26postdays%3D0%26postorder%3Dasc%26start%3D1410%26sid%3Df2b720240ab4b3e24e8af8ee5c415f7b&ei=WRPiSZihDJqutAOSj_W6CQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=6&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DKliesel%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4SUNA_enCA287CA288%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20