[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FRIEDRICH aus Boryszewo/Tiefenbach, Plock (UpstreamVistula)

Siegfried Friedrich siegfried at familie-friedrich.de
Mon Apr 13 01:19:28 PDT 2009

Hallo,

I'm the first time in this maillist. My name is Siegfried FRIEDRICH. I
search for more informations to my ancestors. A few times ago I found an
interesting chronicle of the school and the community Nowe Boryszewo
/Tiefenbach (Plock) by Franz Lackner.

www.upstreamvistula.org/Documents/NoweBoryszewo.htm

Here you can read, that in 1825 a few settlers from Germany buyed land
over there.

One of them was called *FRIEDRICH*.

The postman *Hermann FRIEDRICH* on page 33 is my still living uncle (and
also the 15 years old boy on page 50). The man on page 35 with the
number 20 was my grandfather *Ludwig FRIEDRICH*. He was born in 1886.

August FRIEDRICH (no. 18) was his brother, Ferdinand LINK (no. 9) was
there brother-in-law. Two daughters of the family KULBARSCH (I think n.
43) are godmothers to my brother Wolfgang.

The coachman (page 74) was August FRIEDRICH.

In a published article "Aus der Geschichte der Niedrungsdörfer der
Gemeinde Gombin" you read something about a village Deutsch-Troschin.

The wife of my grandfather Ludwig FRIEDRICH was born there in 1889.
She's called Marta FRIEDRICH (born: FELSCHER). This is the Mrs.
FRIEDRICH from page 54 in the chronicle of Tiefenbach where you can
read: "Frau Friedrich, deren Mann und sämtliche 3 Söhne im Felde
stehen". The sons were my uncles Albert and Hermann and my father Ewald
FRIEDRICH.

I think, further brothers and sisters to Ludwig and August FRIEDRICH
were Adolf, Eduard, Gustav, Julius and her married sister ? LINK.

Who can give me further informations to my ancestors?

Kind regards and Happy Easter
Siegfried (FRIEDRICH)