[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ausfall des Forum f?r Ahnenforschung

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Tue Apr 28 13:50:07 PDT 2009

Cathy,
Internet translators can be tried.  They don't give a perfect translation
but usually one can get the general idea of the message.  Below is the
translation from Google Translator.
Dick Stein
____________________
Hello dear ancestors and family researchers,

Unfortunately, our forum of a serious injury affected computer. On Easter
weekend, it is equal to the loss of several storage media at CompGen club
has come forward so much data has been lost, but fortunately no
contributions.

Meanwhile, we have the forum but as far as to restore a portion of the
images, and user avatars. Although not all functions are available, we have
therefore decided that the Forum again Menu.

An earlier information by e-mail was unfortunately not possible for
technical reasons, since all personal data only in the forum database (Data
Protection).

For the long startup time, we thank you for your patience!

Your team of Genealogy Forum