[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deciphering & locating Village

Joyce E. birdlover18206 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:01:20 PDT 2009

I have a copy of a Polish death record for my ancestor Karoline Komers.
I need help in trying to decipher her birth village and then locate it.
I also need help in deciphering her father's name and the witness.

Her husband was born in Kobylke, Wagrowiec, Posen.  Their first
child was born in Bobrowniki, Lipno, Bydgoszcy.

I can send a copy of the death record.  Thank you

Joyce E.