[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location/information re PETROULD RUSSIA

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 9 22:12:16 PDT 2009

Edith,

I don't know where Petrowitz is located.

I found the Rempel family on the 1901 Canada census.  August, wife Julia and son August are shown as born in Russia, (arriving in Canada in 1890).   This could mean Russian controlled Poland, or Volhynia region or some other area.

Does family lore mentioned any larger town that August may have talked about?

Rose Ingram