[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom State Archive

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Tue Aug 18 12:36:19 PDT 2009

Hello Rose and Michael,

I think there would be another reason for delay. Maybe the few archive
members enjoy the summer (archive could be closed).
There seem to be some changes at the states archive. On PRAZIAD/SEZAM
databases I found some new "stuff": the archive seems to scan/microfilm some
years of birth-records of the parish.
This documents haven't been available fom the archive yet. Only from
church/parish !
Perhaps the additional work is a reason for delay ?

Another reason could be: the alegata often are not sorted (alphabet or
year). So it would last a long time to find the right document. It's the
same situation as in Lodz-archive!

By the way, Malgorzata Comber (archive member) is very engaged and accepts
inquiries in English !
(my own experience)
Pastor W. Rudkowski of the ewang.-augsb.parish seems to have very much work,
he has not only to serve the parish at Radom.

 @ Michael:
I sent some ten's of inquiries to polish archives this year. I think I could
help to translate to Polish.

Hannes W.