[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] inquiry about Szlachter

pnswork at aol.com pnswork at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 05:06:30 PDT 2009

Hallo Norbert,

    Do you have a copy of the death record?  It should give her parent's names and birth place.  The laws of the time required this information (to the best of the knowledge of the surviving family)

    The marriage probably took place in her home parish, so once you know her birth place, you can look for the marriage and birth records,  Good luck!

viel Glück!

    -Paul