[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] inquiry about Szlachter

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Fri Aug 21 12:50:27 PDT 2009

Hi Norbert,
I have that family in my Michalki database but there is no sign of the
marriage in the Michalki parish and the birth predates the available
Michalki parish records through LDS.  Given the location of Kleszczyn and
Trombin, my guess would that you would find those records in the Trombin RC
records available through LDS, or maybe the Osiek (Trombin) records also
available through LDS.  I assume you have access to those records in
Germany.  Have you looked there?

Earl

Message: 2