[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Andreas Jesse

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 10:25:06 PST 2009

Hi Tom,
Yes you are learning the challenges we face. It is common to see the same names used by all families. I am even finding each little community had there own subset of favorite names. On my side I have two sets of ancestors living about 5 miles from each other. You can literally tell what town they are from simply by the first names they are giving the kids.

So you can expect lots of overlap with names. If the families were prolific as it seems yours were, that makes way for even more duplication.
Karl