[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Andreas Jesse

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Dec 7 15:00:57 PST 2009

Tom,

I am out of town for a few days, so am slow in responding to your messages.

Your data has been added to the Master Pedigree Database, at least on
the copy that is on my computer.   In the next few weeks, I will upload
the data to the website and you will see your data there.

As Karl Krueger has pointed out, there are lots of duplicates in the
MPD, although I hope that as time passes I will find most of them.   The
duplicates occur each time new data is added to the MPD  that covers the
same families that are already in our database.   Te duplicates get
merged as I have time to look at the data.   Your data is a set that
hopefully will be merged shortly.

I looked at the several Andreas Jesse names that are in the MPD, and
indeed there were two pairs that needed to be merged.   The merge of
those names additionally caused the merge of more than 50 members of the
extended families of those two pairs.

Gary Warner