[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Susanna Janke

perry1121 at aol.com perry1121 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 06:34:03 PST 2009

 Hello Frank,

If you look in the database index on the SGGEE website for records found in the Lublin Trinity Evangelical Church, you will see that Susanna's birth to Anna Christina Jubin born Janke is listed there: http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/LublinBirth.html

Under a birth search, put Jubin in the primary surname box and Janke in the mother's surname box. You will see that several children are listed. You may order these digital records from the church in Lublin. Instructions are on the website in English and German. Follow the links.

There may be death records or marriage records related to this family; often those records give information about births in other locations before the family moved to the Lublin area. Please note that the records for this time will be in Cyrillic because the area was under Russian authority.

The Lublin Project volunteers have indexed about a third of the records that have been digitized. We will be adding data about every four months.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry