[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christmas Greetings

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 22:19:09 PST 2009

You can put anything you want -  in those question boxes,  no  verification
is
done.    World Vital records has very little that isn't easy  to find
elsewhere,
but why not check it out?

С  Рождеством
Wesołych  Świąt
Frohe  Weihnachten
Merry  Christmas

Bob K.
researching:  Krampitz, Krampetz, Eggert, Egert

In a message dated 12/24/2009 12:37:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,