[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christmas Greetings

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 06:13:50 PST 2009

It worked for me, no credit card required. I will be on the site a lot over the weekend. Thank You Rose.

I have a free e-mail address over at hotmail.com which I always use when entering contests and such. I go in every once in a  while and trash all the garbage and "lotteries" I've won.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thomas Jess