[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christmas Greetings

Sandie marana at tds.net
Fri Dec 25 13:21:44 PST 2009

I also checked out this website. After you enter your name, e-mail
address and phone number, there is a comment that leads me to believe
that it is one of those sites that is free at the present time. At the
bottom of this screen it states You can also subscribe or cancel your
FREE trial any time by calling a listed phone number listed. Thien it
says This subscribes you to WorldVitalRecords.com's latest collections,
features and news.
Why would you have to notify them to cancel a FREE membership?