[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village names from Kiev Parish

Robin Grube robinquilter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:52:18 PST 2009

Hello all- I notice others of you are using the
search.labs.familysearch.org  site. Jerry Frank recommended this to me, and
I am so happy to report SUCCESS from the Kiev parish. Although I didn't find
my greatgrandmother, I found her siblings, offspring of Christian JUST and
wife, Wilhelmina HERRMANN. Now come my questions.
1. How far west do you think the Kiev parish covered? Warsaw? Lodz?
2. Which Neudorf location would be the one mentioned in these records? By
the Bug river?
I would like to hear if anyone has used these records and can verify their
own villages by name and location. Thanks. Robin Grube