[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village names from Kiev Parish

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 2 04:45:52 PST 2009

The western boundary of Kiev Parish is not far from the city - only
about 25-30 km or so.  You then have the Radomyschl Parish (an adjunct
to Kiev which goes another 70 km or so, almost to Zhitomir.  And then
you have the Volhynian parishes extending hundreds of km to the west
before you get to the Bug River.  So it does not come anywhere even
close to Neudorf on the Bug or to Warsaw or Lodz.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB