[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ANA-BAPTIST?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 2 10:18:29 PST 2009

Ingrid,

Are you suggesting Anabaptist for a particular reason?  Zarki is a just a few km north of Zaturcy and I'm not aware of any other Protestant based religions in the area besides Lutheran.

As a Lutheran, he could have been a Kantor, holding services in his home.  The other known Protestant religions in Volhynia were Baptist and Moravian Brethren.  Mennonites (Anabaptist) were also there but I don't think in this region.  Church of God was also in Volhynia but I think they started up there after WW I, (certainly after 1900).

Jerry