[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] "elder"

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Mon Feb 2 13:28:26 PST 2009

My wife, who is Austrian, corrected me. There is a Lutheran Church in Germany but rare. Most are Evangelisch which is a different form of Lutheranism. Being Austrian she is of course Catholic so a German could possibly have a different read.

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine)
Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps)
Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/Prussia
Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany)
Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany
NAMES: Bettger, Boettcher, Huhn, Schindler

Actually I have found in northern Germany if you say Lutheran Church they will not know what you are talking about. I believe, today, Germans call it Evangelic Kirsch.

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger