[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surnames: Boss, Hoffman (Rose Ingram)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 5 18:19:28 PST 2009

Hi Don,

I know where you are coming from with your research ideas, and initially I had the same thoughts.

I have now been corresponding privately with Marlene and it has been determined that the surname definitely is Boss and the family hailed from Warsaw or Lodz area.  More sifting needs to be done but I think progress is being made.

Rose Ingram