[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wittkowo

William Remus remus at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:54:43 PST 2009

I also am interested in Witkowo which is in northern Poland in the vicinity of Poznan and Gniesno. I have visited this very nice village and provides some information at

http://remus.shidler.hawaii.edu/genes/netze/Witkowo/

My intent is to find and link up all Remus families in northern Poland including Posen and West Prussia regions, so I am interested in the Johan Lorenz and Anna Catherine Remus family of Witkowo.

All the Remus families migrated from Saxony to this region.  So I will be pleased to receive emails about any Remus ancestors you might have including those near Witkowo.

Regards Bill

William Remus
Emeritus Professor of Information Technology Management
2404 Maile Way, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 96822
Telephone: 808-956-7608   Fax: 808-956-9889
For Information about Bill Remus, go to his website http://remus.shidler.hawaii.edu/