[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Free English language book on German villages in Mazovia

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:23:33 PST 2009

Worth,
Thank you for this fascinating link.
As I started reading I wondered where all these Dutch people came from, so
I'm pleased to read the comments you and Jerry have posted, esp relating to
Olender Law and German Law.  Some most unfortunate translation seems to have
occurred.
Am I correct in thinking that the villages are pesented in alphabetical
order, but there is no index?
Anyone with an interest in any of these villages should be pleased to
find the information provided.
Kind regards,
Bronwyn.