[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation please?

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Tue Feb 17 11:48:28 PST 2009

Hello Maureen,

that means:

I am a grandson of Jan Moszczyński (born 1906), son of Franciszek (son of
Adam) and Feliksy nee Żabinskich, who came from surroundings of Janowca
Kościelnego (today's district Nidzicki, province Warmiński-Mazurskie), that
is in area of historical Masovia, and more specifically around Poboża.
I am waiting for your response.

Love regards!
Marek Zambrzycki

my best wishes