[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation please?

Marcin Nawrocki m.nawrocki at orange.pl
Tue Feb 17 13:04:29 PST 2009

Hello Maureen,

My english is not fluent but.. :)

" I am a grand son of JAN MOSZCZYNSKI ( born in 1906), who was a son
of FRANCISZEK ( son of ADAM) and FELIKSA ZABINSKA. They lived close to
JANOWIEC KOSCIELNY ( now district NIDZICA, province WARMINSKO-
MAZURSKIE) so the area of historic MAZOWSZE, exactly POBOZE.
Best greetings
Marek Zambrzycki"

Best
Marcin