[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stebner/Schmuland families

Doncarolea at aol.com Doncarolea at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 03:00:43 PST 2009

My grandfather, Heinrich Stebner, married my grandmother, Julianna
Schmuland, on Jan 25, 1882 in Heimtal, Volhynia.  I believe that he was  born July 25,
1860 and that she was born in 1865. Her parents were  Gottfried Schmuland and
Justine Pischl.  They emigrated to America in  1913.
I would like to know the towns in which they were born, the names of
Heinrich Stebner's parents and where both of the German Lutheran families  originally
came from.  I would appreciate any assistance.

Don Anderson