[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DREGER, MEISSNER, WENDLAND, MILBRADT and ZYRARDOW

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 28 16:59:50 PST 2009

Hi Janine,

At least one good website for looking up towns in Eastern Europe is the
Jewish Gen ShtetlSeeker at http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp

Zyrardow seems to have no other spelling, Wiskitki is also shown as Wiskiti,
Blonie seems to have no other spelling, and Piastow seems to have no other
spelling.

Let me know directly if you need help with the ShtetlSeeker.

Polish phone directory at http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/ has the
following information.

Zyrardow has no Dreger, no Meissner, no Wendland, and no Milbradt listings.

Blonie has no Dreger, 2 Meissner, no Wendland, and no Milbradt listings.

Piastow has no Dreger, no Meissner, no Wendland, and no Milbradt listings.

Warszawa has 15 Dreger, 10 Meissner, 3 Wendland, and no Milbradt listings.

Maybe some distant cousins to contact?

Let me know directly if you need help with the Poland phone directory.

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Texas