[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Quebec City Passenger Lists Index 1865-1900

Irene König kopetzke at gmx.net
Sun Jan 4 03:01:50 PST 2009

Rose,

Thank you for pointing out the link to ancestry.ca. I found an Emil
KOPETZKE who may have been my grandfather or more probably a cousin of
him. Emil was from Beresowo Hath, Volhynia. As far as I know he came to
Canada in abt. 1912 and met up with a distant cousin, Adolph Stebner,
then went to live in Michigan, then went on to Almena, Wisconsin where
he passed away in about 1949.

May I ask someone having a subscription to ancestry.ca to look up if
they have more information on him?

Thank you in advance.
Irene König