[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Quebec City Passenger Lists Index 1865-1900

Jeff Krebs jeffkrebs at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 4 10:58:52 PST 2009

Rose

Thank you for the information.  I haven't been to Collections Canada for
some time, and last night I found that my Krebs came through Quebec, the
ship, ages of when they came, etc.!

It's a great site for information.  A couple of years ago I was able to get
a 50 and 100 page report on one of my family members dating from 1917.
These solved a mystery that had only been a rumor.  After reading the
reports, it explained why some of the great aunts and uncles would not talk
about some areas of our family.

Jeff  Krebs