[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Victories

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 12:23:52 PST 2009

I have been able to find some of my ancestors in the films I rented through the FHC for Przedecz.? I "feel" as though I should be checking out these online resources available through the Family Search site.? However, I am confused as to which area to look under, or if my areas of interest are even included.? Maybe someone more knowledgeable can point me in the right direction.?? Some other areas my ancestors are from:

Mieczyslawow,
Jozefowo, Babiak, Poland
Szczerkowo, Wlockawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Lanieta, Wloclawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Siarczyce, Wloclawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland

Thank you,

Gail