[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LDS lab site

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Wed Jan 7 11:52:49 PST 2009

Heinrich,

Gustav Richter was born in 1872 but baptised in 1874.  Go to the Zhitomir
parish baptism records for 1874, it is Reg. #788 on page 550.

There are many similar cases where the year of birth and the year of baptism
are not the same.  One way of finding such cases is to look up the name
first in the St. Petersburg index to find the film number.   Then go to the
film list on
http://www.sggee.org/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodoliato
ascertain the year.

Dick Stein