[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Karolinenhof

Annegret Krause krause.annegret at t-online.de
Wed Jan 7 12:13:39 PST 2009

There is a Karolinów south of Secymin. Today there is the Kampinoski
National Park and the village doesn’t exist any more.

Look at Jutta Dennerlein’s website. There are some photos of the old
cemetery. You can also find some photos of the Secymin cemetery.

http://www.upstreamvistula.org/Cemeteries/Cemeteries_List.php?n_searchstring
=
<http://www.upstreamvistula.org/Cemeteries/Cemeteries_List.php?n_searchstrin
g=&i_searchstring=&sortselect> &i_searchstring=&sortselect=

Annegret

Annegret Krause

Am Teeberg 16

29581 Bohlsen