[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RINAS

GKATKE at aol.com GKATKE at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 23:06:40 PST 2009

Leslie, I have a Amanda Rinas b. 1887 in Volhynia Poland, Marr, (1)  Roudolph
Tonn, (2) Johann Scharfer, Immigrated (actually with my Grandfather  Wilhelm
Kotke),  1906 Ellis Island. I know this is the not the generation  you are
looking for but it may help to know she listed her last residence in  Poland as
Emilschin. You can find her on Roots Web's World  Connect..

Good luck on your search,
Gene Katke