[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gabin (Gombin) records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 9 18:50:17 PST 2009

Herschuel,

There are no filmed records for Gabin Evangelical beyond 1890.

Civil birth records in Dobrzykow Catholic registers are filmed up to 1896.  I do not know of anyone indexing these films.

If you are reasonably sure that Adeline was born in December 1895, and may have been registered/baptised in Gabin Evangelical church, you could email the Plock Archives and ask  if they could do a search for (and obtain a copy of) the birth record in the time frame 1894 to 1896.
According to the Pradziad http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en the Plock archives has birth records to 1900.
The cost may be $20-$30 for the search and copy of the record and then wiring charges on top of that when they report to you with results.

Rose Ingram