[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translating letters

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Sat Jan 10 20:57:01 PST 2009

Rita:

In looking at an old map of Pommerania; I see Meiersberg a touch south west
of Ueckermuende, and some distance below(south) the town of Jatznick;
Jatznick is in the Kreis of Uekermuende in what was called East Germany,
after the 2nd World War; the Atlantic Bridge to Germany-Pommerania indicates
that the place to check for records would be in the Pfarrarchiv(church
Archive) of Jatznick.

Howard Krushel