[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Shitomir parish - WERNER

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 12 14:13:35 PST 2009

Hannes,

To the best of our knowledge, full marriage records are not available for Zhitomir Parish.  Only the St. Petersburg Consisitory records are available and they generally only contain name of bride and groom and date of event.

Of note is that early records up to about 1845 or so were detailed and contained names of parents, places of birth, ages, etc.

Jerry Frank