[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LACHMANN oo MANTEI APPEL oo MANTEI USA Canada

My_Family at web.de My_Family at web.de
Sat Jan 17 14:27:11 PST 2009

Hello

I try to find out further details to my great aunts who immigrated to Canada and their families

Lydia MANTEI * 1882 married in 1902 or before in Volhynia Andreas LACHMANN* 1877
In Volhynia they have 3 childs:
Emil * 1902
Bertha * 1904
Odelia * 1906

The family immigrated via Boston in Oct 1907 to the USA than to Steinbach, Manitoba Canada

approx 1917 they tried to back to  the USA to visit their brother in law Ferdinand APPEL.

But they were not allowed to immigrate to the USA.

Ferdinand APPEL * 1881 and Julianna MANTEI * 1888 ( maybe his wife already at this time ) immigrated to Canada in 1920.
I do not have further information to this family

Maybe someone has an idea or facts to those families

Thks for help

Ansgar Mantey